After a long time of waiting, Square Enix has at last announced that Final Fantasy XII will be making its way to PlayStation 4. Announced today in the lead-up to E3, Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age will at long last bring the much improved International Zodiac Job System version to players outside of Japan. Featuring a slew of additions such as Zodiac/Job-based license boards, new pieces of equipment, Strong and Weak modes, and much more.
Additional features include:
· Latest-generation high-definition graphical capabilities, including characters and movie scenes fully remastered in high-definition.
· True 7.1 surround sound, including high-definition voicing and newly recorded background music utilizing the current generation of sound production.
· Option to switch between the original and the newly remastered soundtrack.
· New trial mode where players can take on monsters and enemies in up to 100 successive battles
· Modern gameplay advancements including PlayStation ® 4 system trophy support and share functionalities, auto-save and shortened loading times
· An endless amount of gameplay and adventure including hunts, battles, and mini-games
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age will be available for hands-on gameplay at the upcoming E3. The game will be available on PlayStation 4 in 2017, which will mark 10 years since International Zodiac Job System was originally released.