The Square Enix Store has revealed that the upcoming Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness (Star Ocean 5) will be launching in North America on June 28, 2016. The game will also feature a Day One Edition that will include several bonus DLC items.
- “Ring of the Valkyries” – Increases ATK, INT, and Critical
- “Gold Bunny Statue” – Increases EXP and FOL
- “Bushybrume Cincture” – Reduces amount of MP used
- “Wristlet of the Stars” – Reduces Damage taken
- “Secret Stahlian Tome” – Increases HP healed
- Valkyrie Profile and Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria BGM – Customize the battle BGM within the game to battle music from the Valkyrie Profile series.
There is no word yet on when the game will be launching in Europe, though it will likely be around the same time as North America. Star Ocean 5 will include both Japanese and English voices so players can choose the one that they prefer.